ART refers to treatments and procedures that aim to achieve pregnancy. These complex procedures may be an option for people who have already gone through various infertility treatment options but who still have not achieved pregnancy.
Those interested in ART should discuss their options with their health care providers and may need to consult a fertility specialist. ART is defined as all treatments or procedure that includes in vitro handling of one or both human oocytes or sperms or embryos for the purpose of establishing pregnancy.
1) Intrauterine Insemination with husband semen
2) Intrauterine Insemination with donor semen
3) In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
4) Intracytoplasmic sperm Injection (ICSI)
5) Intracytoplasmic Morphologically selected sperm injection (IMSI)
6) Third party reproduction