- Masters of Surgery (MS.) in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Grant Government Medical College and Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals Mumbai
under the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences.
- Diplomate of National board (DNB.) in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Post Masters in surgery
from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College and Loknayak Hospital, New Delhi.
- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences(MNAMS), New Delhi,
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine –All India rank 3 (Maharashtra state rank 1) From the Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Fellowship in Minimal access surgery-World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Masters in Reproductive Medicine from Homerton University Hospital, NHS, London (United Kingdom).
- PROLOGUE- Reproductive Endocrinology from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (ACOG)
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists(RCOG) module in PCOS and Pregnancy outcomes
- Accreditation in open and laparoscopic Tubal ligation (Accredited by Mumbai Municipal Corporation)
- Basic and advanced training in Obstetric ultrasound including anomaly scans (1st and 2nd trimester)
and Doppler studies. (Fetal Medicine Foundation)
- Basics and advances in neonatal resuscitation
- Neonatal screening programmes under FOGSI
- Breastfeeding methods and initiation.